topbella

Tuesday 25 September 2012

New Beginnings...

So, this is my first blog, well my first proper one. I've never really know what to say in them but I guess I'm at that part of my life where I feel like I should at least try right?

I guess the main reason I wanted to start this blog is because, since no one will probably read this, its a place where I can rant and also where I can write down ideas for the weird creative things that run through my head, such as story ideas, compositions, poems, songs etc.

I'm not sure if I'm any good but I would absolutely love to have a book published. I've been trying to write an amazing book since I was around 10 years old. I wrote one and had it sent to a publisher, however got told that since I was under 18, I was too young.

This blog will also be an outlet for me while I attempt (yet again) to lose weight and start running. I'm planning on getting a Nintendo Wii and Zumba in the next couple of days. I'm going to Spain in March area with my Mum and sister and 2 nieces. For this, I want/need to be a size 14 at the most. Since I am currently a size 18, this gives me around 6 months to go down 2 dress sizes. This should be do-able.

I can't remember a time when I wasn't "fat". I hate the term though, especially since I have family and friends who complain they're fat when they're a size 8 :/

Anyway, rant over....

I'm off to work on my "book" :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me