topbella

Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year, New Start.....again

Happy New Year!!!

So new year resolutions?

1). Keep my new year resolutions
2). I WILL lose weight this year!
3). Learn to drive
4). Have fun and live a little


My best friend and myself are planning on going on holiday in about 5 months. I keep saying it but I am going to lose weight for this. I'm going for my first run tomorrow. It should have been today but the New Year family gathering ran longer than I was expecting!

I've really missed my family, I didn't realise how much until I saw them today. I need to come back home more. My youngest niece has only seen me a handful of times and I don't think she's really aware of who I am properly.

So, tomorrow morning I am going to go for a run before I go to my sister's. I'm going to join the gym again hopefully and I've already got a training partner sorted. The same training partner as last time but she's assured me she won't let me quit this time. I'm slightly scared lol!

Its scary to think that so many things are changing this year. I graduate from university which means I have to decide what I'm going to do with my degree (and my life :/ which may take longer!) I'll be getting my own place somewhere, on my own. Something I didn't think would actually happen.

Anyway, I'm currently scanning photos so I'll get back to that!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me