topbella

Friday 14 March 2014

Plodding Along

So I'm back in the flat after my "holiday" - Mum and stepdad got back on Wednesday and from the sounds of it, the holiday in Tunisia wasn't too bad but they only had one day where it didn't rain :/

I have spent the week job hunting still - hate only working 2 nights a week :( with no luck yet. My friend went to comicon in Newcastle and met Mordred from Merlin. Not going to lie, I am SO FREAKING JEALOUS! Lucky girl :( I finished my boxset of NCIS so now I'm watching the next series on the Internet.

The diet is going okay, I've lost 1.2kg since last week putting me at 112.6kg. Still way over my goal weight but it's a start in the right direction! Was going to go for a run today but I had a nap and now I don't have enough time before work :( However, I can now fit into a lovely little denim skirt I bought a few months back so that has become my favourite item of clothing (as long as its not windy outside because that's a nightmare!)

Its the dreaded theory test tomorrow - seriously going to hate that! I hate tests and I hate the pressure people get put under for them, but I need to pass it before I can sit my practical driving test so you know? :(

Having a salad with a "healthy" caesar dressing and a pit of coleslaw for tea :) Went for lunch with Mum today and we shared a Wetherspoons sharer as always! Its kinda becoming our tradition :)

Not heard back from the internship yet but the application closing date isn't until April so I don't think I will hear until after that but I shall let you know if I do :)

Anyway, best go get ready for work and have my lovely salad!

Ciao x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me