topbella

Wednesday 23 April 2014

The Future Is Looking Bright...

I have spent the last few weeks seriously considering my future after university. It is such a scary idea that in a few weeks, I'll have finished university forever! Or until I save enough money to do my MA anyway!

During the course of my studies, it has become clear that the education system within this country needs to be improved. I strongly believe that we are losing so much potential from future generations because the education system is not right for them and focuses more on skills suitable for work rather than their natural skills and partially their interests. It is my wish to help, in any way possible, to adapt the system so it does successfully gain this potential and by doing so, we can create a stronger and more self-sufficient United Kingdom.

I want to help people, always have done and I think I can do that, no I know I can! I get so bored at work at the moment with all these ideas going through my head about ways the system could be improved but no one to suggest them too!

So the plan of action is to try and get into Parliament some how. Luckily, I can rely on my big sister to help me out with bits of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me