topbella

Thursday 22 January 2015

Long Time No Posts...

Wow it's been a while!!!

So what's new? Well I am now living in the lovely city of Edinburgh!! I'm working in a hotel (surprise surprise) but loving it at the moment. I'm still single but I feel like I've returned to the bubbly girl I used to be. I don't feel as bad now about the breakup because it was the right thing to do as we weren't happy together anymore and we would have ended up killing each other.

I've learnt many things since my last post. I've learnt that being single and being alone are two totally different things. I am not alone. I have my amazing family. I have some awesome friends who have been there for me through so much.

I've also learnt that the saying 'if at first you don't succeed, try try again' is so true!! I failed my driving test the first time round due to my complete ditziness - I refused to go into first gear at junctions for some reason and ended up stalling as I came out of a junction which got me an automatic fail. I am planning on resorting it in the near future though!!

I've decided that I do want to do my Masters and I've decided I want to do the MSc in Education Studies at the university of Edinburgh. What this may lead to I'm still undecided. I want to go down the politics route still but I'm not sure if I would be able to handle it. But as a very wise person keeps telling (yes Mum I'm talking about you) I'm still young and have ages to decide what I want to do.

So that's about it in terms of what's new. Oh wait no I nearly forgot! I'm moving in with one of my best friends and her sister in April :) which will be amazing!! I am so looking forward to it!

Anyway I'll try not to leave it so long next time!

Ciao for now x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me