topbella

Sunday 25 January 2015

A Bit of Me Time Tagging...

1 . What do you watch or read during me-time?
My friends and family will know I have a slight addiction to Doctor Who! I usually watch Doctor Who or the Big Bang Theory during "Me-Time" but I have recently started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I love reading, I'm currently reading The Hunger Games that my good friend got me for Christmas.

2. What do you wear during me-time?
My PJs usually!


3. What are your me-time beauty products?
Um...I'm not really a beauty product type of girl....I mean I recently started using cucumber but I don't think it counts as a beauty product as its in gin and tonic :/


4. Current favourite nail polish?
As a Food and Beverage Assistant, I'm not allowed to wear nail varnish. Plus I bite my nails so I never have any nails to paint but if/when I ever do wear it I love dark purple or I have a very nice shimmery turquoise that is lovely!


5. What do you eat or drink during me-time?

As previously mentioned, I enjoy gin and tonic during me time. I also enjoy a good cup of tea! 


6. Current favourite candle?
I don't tend to use candles but my housemate has some lovely apple scented ones that are very nice.



7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
Yeah, I used to love randomly walking on the beach when I used to live near it. Nowadays I sit on my balcony while reading.


8. Would you ever go see a movie alone?
I went to see the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe by myself because no one would go with me :(


9. Favourite online shop?

Ebay, Amazon or any shoe shop!!


10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?
I love writing, I'm currently writing a book as mentioned in previous blog posts. I also play saxophone (which I haven't done for a while!) but I also enjoy composing music when inspiration hits me. I've started trying to sketch but I'm not very good at it. I have also been known to bake the odd batch of cupcakes for my friends and for people I work with - despite not being able to eat them myself!



So, thanks Tanya (over at Tanya's Tea Party) for the nomination! I don't really have anyone else to nominate though as I don't know anyone else who writes a blog that would do this :/

Hope you enjoyed!
Ciao x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me