topbella

Saturday 6 October 2012

Lost....

Sorry for the slow posting. I've been a bit busy working two jobs and doing my uni degree. Did 16 and a half hours yesterday (9am - 1:30am) and in work again today at half 1. Fair to say I cannot wait for my day off tomorrow.

Changed a module on my course. I've decided I'm going to go into politics in the Education sector and the module I've changed to is much more suited to this :) However, nearly everyone I've told has either laughed or not believed me, I'm trying not to take it personally but well, it's getting harder.

Feeling very very lost at the moment. I feel like everyone else is moving forwards with their lives, getting engaged or married, having kids, graduating, getting a career, moving in with their partners, even just getting a dog or something. Me and my boyfriend have been together for over 6 years now and I have just started to get him to discuss moving in together. Is it because of me? I don't know, it certainly feels like it sometimes.

In terms of uni, I'm doing average. I need to get a first in order to achieve what I want to achieve. However, I'm sitting on a 2:2 at the moment so getting a first is very unlikely. I guess it's good that I know what I want to do though, majority of my friends have no idea. I know I'm going to do a Masters at York Uni but not entirely sure which one yet. I need to see my lecturer to help decide.

Had my flu jab today. Stung like a bitch, which means work is going to be fun today but at least I'm only at Boots and not the hotel as the hotel involves carrying plates of hot food etc.

Anyway, the boyfriend wants to go do something. I promise I won't take as long to post next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me