topbella

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Last Day of 21

So today is my last day of 21. 22 tomorrow.

This is the first year where I'm still not that bothered about my birthday tomorrow. I got my first birthday card through the post today and judging from the writing, its from my Mum.

Going home on Saturday and to be honest, I cannot wait. I've never really been homesick as such but the last few months, I've just wanted to be at home with my Mum's home cooking and seeing my family. I cannot wait to see my sister and my brother and their kids.

I had a great night out Friday night, my housemates left early which ruined it slightly as I wasn't really in a party mood after that but it was still amazing. However, after looking at the photos, I am actually ashamed of how much weight I've gained the last few years. This has actually pushed me into getting into shape. I don't want to join a gym because its too expensive but I have Zumba and I think I might go to the gym with a friend once or twice a month.

The next few months worth of posts will let you know how I'm getting on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me