topbella

Monday 22 October 2012

Old Habits Die Young...

I've recently been trying to stop some of my old habits. and some are proving easier to "give up" than others. My main bad habits are:

- Biting my nails
- Messy room (Or an organised mess as I like to call it)
- Spending far too much money!
- Comfort eating
- Sleeping a lot

I've successfully not bitten my nails for the last 3 weeks. Its a lot easier than I thought it would be this time round. My nails are definitely longer as I can actually feel them when I scratch.

Attempting to keep my room tidy is a completely different matter! I tidy it, I tell myself to keep it tidy and then a few days later.....its messy again. I don't understand how I manage it! Thinking I need to create a routine to follow that will allow me time each day to actually tidy it...

Spending far too much money isn't really an issue now as I don't have any until Thursday/Friday when I turn 22 and when I get paid.

Comfort eating....well the less said there, the better.

Sleeping a lot is much harder too. I keep trying to get up early in the morning so I can do stuff before work but I just end up hitting snooze and going back to sleep.

Definitely going to create a routine check list thing to help me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me